Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Burger of the Year!

I may be jumping the gun here, but I figured that since December is fast approaching, and I recently stumbled across this pic in iPhoto, I thought I should throw a nomination out there for Burger of the Year. Now before you get all hot and bothered and go searching for the address of the place where this burger was born, forget about it. I made that burger. The bun was locally made, the produce was from tomato plants in the yard, the pickles were from a friend, the bacon was home cured from last year's pig (her name was Slash), and the fried egg (as well as the patty) was from a farmer friend of mine in Wisconsin. Yes, I met that cow, and so did my daughter. I'm still unclear as to whether she or I enjoyed the burger more. Needless to say, despite the fuzzy picture, you are looking at the best burger you'll never be able to eat. Unless you make it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment